The Services at Creature Comforts Animal Clinic Will Keep Your Pet Healthy!
Your pet will receive the best possible veterinary care available and you, as the pet parent, will receive exceptional customer service at Creature Comforts Animal Clinic. We are different from other animal hospitals in our area for the following reasons:
- Our appointment times are longer than most to ensure that your pet receives the attention that he or she deserves and that all of your observations at home are discussed and all of your questions and concerns are satisfied.
- We have experienced veterinarians, and registered veterinary technicians, a full diagnostic laboratory in the clinic including blood chemistry machines, radiology, ECG(electrocardiogram) and blood pressure for the fastest answers regarding your pet´s condition.
- We utilize the safest anesthesia protocols available when performing surgery or dental care for your pet.
- Wellness care through bi-annual physical exams can catch diseases early and help alleviate serious health problems throughout your pet´s lifetime
We have a wide variety of veterinary services to keep your pets healthy throughout their lifetime
- Preventive Health Care Programs: Comprehensive examinations, carefully chosen vaccinations, preventive and interventional oral care, internal and external parasite control, nutrition counseling, and mature pet/senior health care programs.
- Dentistry: Our dental services include periodontal care, teeth cleaning and polishing, dental x-rays to detect hidden problems, surgical tooth extractions and oral surgery.
- Surgical Services: Our immaculate, modern surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide that extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high-risk patients. Using the most modern equipment and a dedicated registered veterinary technician, the patient's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures. We are very proud to have a perfect anesthesia safety record.
- Radiology Services: Our on-site, x-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the diagnosis of many disorders. If needed, we will send radiographs to a Board Certified Veterinary Radiologist for further evaluation.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facility provides for serum chemistry, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, nutritional supplements, shampoos, heartworm preventatives and prescription diets to meet the unique needs of your pet.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
- Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding training and prevention of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling, separation anxiety and aggression.